Skillshare is an online learning community with thousands of classes in design, business, tech, and more. Anyone can join the millions of members in our community to learn cutting-edge skills, network with peers and discover new opportunities.
- WNYLRC has 2 simultaneous licenses that members may request.
- Any librarian or library employee at a WNYLRC member library, or any WNYLRC personal member, are eligible to sign up for a license at no charge. (This service is not intended for library patrons or the general public.)
- Your account will be active for the weeks you select below (which start on Mondays), during which time you are free to access the videos on Skillshare.
- At the end of your selected period, your account privileges will be deactivated, although your account will remain open on Skillshare - so that you may request access again at any other time, as you feel you need more training.
- To request an account, fill out the form below and select from the available dates. You are limited to signing up for a maximum of 2 weeks at one time.
- You will receive an automatic email notification confirming your date(s) and then another email at the start of your license activation.
In the meantime, browse all the courses available at Skillshare.
Note: You do NOT need a SignUpGenius account in order to sign up! On the next page, simply select "I do not have a SignUpGenius account" and enter your information.
Email Caitlin if you need assistance.
|| Caitlin Kenney