Church Re-Opening Team
To ensure the safety of all guests and to follow the guidelines set forth by the Archdiocese of Chicago, we must adhere to the following:
- EACH PERSON ATTENDING MUST SIGN UP INDIVIDUALLY
- No more than 100 guests will be allowed into the church
- Arrive 20 minutes to allow time to check in and be seated. Please remain in your car in the parking lot until the entrance doors are open
- If you arrive late, there is no guarantee that you will be allowed in
- Masks should be worn for the entire time in the building; you are to bring your own mask
- Your hands will be sanitized upon entering the building
- Please follow the instructions for entering and exiting. You will be seated and dismissed by an usher. Changing seats is NOT allowed.
- There will be no visitation in the narthex before the funeral to keep social distancing
- If you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
EACH PERSON ATTENDING MUST SIGN UP INDIVIDUALLY. Please call the Parish Office with questions. 847-362-1005