Help us raise funds to support our outreach efforts at St. Matthew's!
There are lots of ways to sign up even if you can't be here the day of the sale.
There will be 2 sales happening at the same time. Outside in the lower back parking lots will be the Junk-in-the-Trunk Sale. Sellers pre-register and pay a $25 fee for a spot. The day of the sale, they can set up beginning at 7 am and sell their own stuff out of their car. Registration fees will go towards the outreach fund. Sellers receive the money for items sold. The other sale will be the Rummage Sale (in Saints' Hall) starting at 8 am and going until 1 pm. The money from items sold will also go towards outreach.
You can help by:
- donating items
- registering to sell items out of your trunk
- spreading the word to your friends about both sales
- sorting & pricing ahead of the sale
- helping to pick up large items a week before the sale
- making signs ahead of time
- directing traffic the day of the sale
- being a "floater" or host during the sale
- greeting people as they enter the Rummage Sale
- checking in the sellers as they arrive
- checking people out when they want to purchase their items
- cleaning up afterwards