Derbyshire In-Person Worship Services
Please click on the button below to sign up for DBC in-person worship. Please remember to wear a mask, and maintain 6 feet of space between others in attendance. Please review the Guidelines below prior to registering.
***Please review this list prior to attending DBC In-Person Worship.***
Derbyshire Baptist Church Self-Assessment
1. Have you or anyone in your household received a confirmed diagnosis for COVID-19 by a COVID-19 test or a healthcare professional in the last 14 days?
2. Have your or anyone in your household had close contact with or cared for anyone diagnosed with, suspected to have, or experienced symptoms consistent with COVID-19? (shortness of breath, fever, cough, etc.) in the last 14 days?
3. Do you or anyone in your household have two (2) or more of the any of the following symptoms?
- Body aches
- Repeated shaking or chills
- New, persistent cough for unknown reasons
- Shortness of breather for unknown reasons
- Congestion or Runny nose
- Change in taste or smell
- Diarrhea – 3 or more episodes within 24 hours
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Sore Throat
4. Do you have a temperature?
Guidelines for In-Person Worship at Derbyshire
Derbyshire will follow CDC and Virginia Department of Health (VDH) guidelines for Covid-19 and institute the following guidelines regarding in-person worship services
· In-person attendance will be limited to a maximum of 128 individuals. Attendance limits will be reviewed and modified as appropriate as we gain experience with the in-person worship process. All participants will be required to have a reservation prior to attending services. Reservations will be made below or by calling the church office.
· Anyone needing assistance to enter the sanctuary should notify the church office by 4 p.m. on Thursday prior to the Sunday service.
· Upon arrival all attendees are asked to don a mask in the parking lot and keep it in place throughout the service.
· Appropriate social distancing stations will be marked on the sidewalk leading to the sanctuary.
· Entry will be through the sanctuary front doors only. Attendees will be seated from the front row to the back as they arrive in order for DBC to maintain social distancing guidelines. Attendees will not be able to select their seats in the sanctuary.
· One individual from each family/party will be asked to sign-in and provide information for contact tracing should it be needed in the future.
· Greeters will direct worshipers to the assigned seating areas.
· Following the service, exiting will be by row from the rear to the front via the rear side doors. No exiting via the main sanctuary doors will be allowed in order to maintain social distancing. Exit signs will be posted.
· Families will be required to sit as a group. Seating will be available for individuals, couples, parties of three or more, as needed.
· Social Distancing (maintaining a distance of six (6) or more feet) will be required (non-seating pews will be clearly marked)
· While attending in-person worship DO NOT gather in groups.
· Face masks covering the mouth and nose will be required for everyone over two (2) years of age.
· We will not be using hymnals, pew Bibles, offering plates, bulletins or other items that must be shared or passed among congregants. You are encouraged to bring your own Bible.
· Nursery care will not be available
· Stay at home if you feel sick or have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher
· Hand sanitizing stations will be available at entry, exit and other points throughout the building.
· Restrooms will be available across the hall from the church office. Usage will be restricted to one person being allowed in the restrooms at a time. Cleaning of restrooms will not be done between individuals using the bathrooms.
All other sections of the church property will be closed.
Thank you!Date: 10/25/2020 (Sun.) Time: 10:30am - 11:30am EDT Location: Derbyshire Baptist Church Sanctuary
||Derbyshire Baptist Church|
Will you be attending the event?