Foodbank @ Foothills
**MORE INFORMATION & FUTURE SIGN-UPS AT foothillsuu.org/foodbank **
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR FAMILIES TO VOLUNTEER TOGETHER -- children aged 10 & up are welcome and encouraged to volunteer (with family present)! Children as young as 6 may potentially volunteer as long as they can behave appropriately & are immediately supervised by an adult (this will count as ONE volunteer for the purposes of signing up below because you will be acting together rather than independently). Please do not bring younger children unless they are being closely supervised away from any hazards (food truck/lift gate/vehicles/etc) by someone who is NOT signed up to volunteer.
*PLEASE NOTE THESE IMPORTANT GUIDELINES!!
- Liability waivers for *ALL* participants are REQUIRED to be completed and signed for the Food Bank before volunteering. Parents must sign for minors.
- ALL volunteers under age 16 *MUST* be accompanied by a parent/guardian/responsible adult. Parents should sign up for a volunteer role as well as their youth. Adults are responsible to keep their children safe, on task and on best behavior as all volunteers are representing the food bank in this activity.
- For safety purposes ALL volunteers *MUST WEAR CLOSED TOE SHOES* & BE PREPARED FOR OUTDOOR WEATHER!! We will be outside for the most part: rain, snow or shine. Please have hats, gloves, sunscreen, etc. as needed for the weather.
- VOLUNTEERS PLEASE PARK in the lower (west) parking lot only! The upper (east) lot will be for Foodbank @ Foothills use - for both food distribution and for client parking - during this time.
- PLEASE BE ON TIME! Many hands make the work go easier.
LET US KNOW! If you have any comments, feedback, or other questions about our mobile pantry, please email [email protected] You can also visit foothillsuu.org/foodbank for more information.
Foothills Unitarian Church
1815 Yorktown Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80526
|| FoothillsUU Foodbank