2019 Running Club
Thank you for your interest to coach a group (or more) this Spring. We always note that our Parent Volunteer Coaches really are the heart of this program. You inspire, guide and support all our hardworking Bulldogs. With growing groups each year, your involvement has made it possible to turn away less and less kids each year.
- As a Parent Volunteer Coach, YOU get to determine practice days and your team of coaches enables you to make your group as large as you choose.
- We will continue with the 1-5 ratio for safety and manageability.
- Below you will see all the groups that need coaches and notes of how many coaches would support based on past group sizes. Please read the note for each group as some times may vary or changed since your last visit to this page.
- Friendly reminder that ALL coaches must have clearances submitted to the main office before coaching kiddos. Yes, even if you work for the district it must be sumitted to the school office. If you are curious on your status from previous submissions you can email Karen ([email protected]) in the office. If you are a new Volunteer and need to do clearances click this link: https://www.haverford.k12.pa.us/departments/department-of-pupil-services/volunteer-information-clearances
We will be keeping in touch with each of you to settle up the logistics, but this Sign Up Genius will help us get the planning under way. You're timely responses are greatly appreciated for this phase.
With MUCH Thanks!
Liz Radosti-Chapman & Kristin Reed, 2019 Running Club Chairs
([email protected] & [email protected])
- 1/29-2/12/2019: Coach Recruitment
- Week of 2/18/2019: Runner Recruitment Begins
- Friday 2/22/2019: Deadline to submit volunteerclearance paperwork to school office
- Week of 3/11/2019 (date/time and location TBD): Coaches Mtg/Distribute Runner Rosters
- Week 3/25/2019: Running Clubs begin for next 8 weeks (excluding Spring Break Days)
- Week 5/13/2019: Final Week of Running Clubs
- SATURDAY MAY 18,2019: MANIAC MAGEE & MAY FAIR
3:30pm - 4:30pm EDT
Chatham Park Elementary - RUNNING CLUBS BEGIN
|| ELIZABETH RADOSTI-CHAPMAN