Organized Play (OP) is Club-sponsored round robin play available only to Club members. OP provides weekly playing opportunities for Club members possessing approximately the same skill level (self-evaluated). Review the IPTA Skill-level descriptions (https://iptpa.com/iptpa-rating-skills-assessment/) to determine if this is the right skill-level for you.
- Sign-ups are required. Absolutely no drop-ins are allowed. Sign-Ups are first-come, first-served, until the maximum number of player slots are filled. If you sign-up but have a change of plans, delete your sign-up so that someone else can sign-up to play.
- Sign-up for only one OP group per week.
- Each OP group must designate two players as representatives for communications to/from Dave Mungo, Organized Play Coordinator. OP groups without representatives by November 29, 2020, will be discontinued.
- Players must supply their own pickleballs.
- Social-distancing and off-court mask-wearing rules apply. Hand and ball sanitizing are highly recommended.
- All OP participants play at their own risk of injury, illness, loss, and damage.
- Questions? Contact Dave Mungo, OP Coordinator; [email protected]
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Organizers: Linda Kelly and Darcy Van Sant