Faith Build Site Host
Thank you for signing up to be a Site Host for our 2021 Faith Build.
The site host job is to nurture volunteers and answer any non-construction questions through- out the day and assures they stay hydrated, and that personal needs are attended to. The Site Host will communicate directly to the Communty Engagement Coordinator of supplies needed or needs of the volunteers on site if they are not taken care of during the day.
Some of the jobs you will be doing through out the day include but not limited to:
- Arrive 10 minutes before the volunteers and open the volunteer trailer.
- Sign in all of the volunteers for the day.
- Ensure that everyone has signed a waiver either online or at the site.
- Check the supplies needed for lunch.
- Prepare/fill the coolers with beverages and ice for the day.
- Set up and help serve lunch with the meal providers.
- Assist the construction crew leaders with any needs.
- Ensure that all of the volunteers are enjoying the day and to help if neccesary.
This position can be for an individual or couple. All volunteers onsite need to be 18 years or older.
All volunteers onsite will need a Release Waiver and Code of Conduct signed once in a calendar year.
As with the construction volunteers, our scheduled day can be canceled by weather or other unforseen circustances. If you have any questions about being a Site Host, please email or call our Community Engagment Coordinator, Jodi Beach at [email protected] or 507-403-7868.