Welcome to the on-line registration for cross country schooling Sat. before the Mini Trial.
Notes for Schooling:
- Plan on arriving in enough time to be tacked up and ready to go at your scheduled time
- Park in the field unless you have a stall
- Wear your competition number which will be available on Thursday before the competition. You can print one out - there is a link on www.hackamorefarm.com or we will have pinneys.
- You must have a ground person. Please list their name in the comment section. They must also submit an electronic release form with an e-signature
- You will be limited to ONE hour
- Please do not jump fences repeatedly as we want to preserve the footing for the competition
- If you need to reach anyone call or text: Jennifer Milliner 330-272-5403
NOTES FOR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY:
- Pick a time and click Sign Up.
- Click the Submit & Sign Up button at the bottom of the page - when you see the prompt for showing an alternate name; list the rider's name if it is someone other than the person filling out the form
- Indicate your ground person in the comment section.
- If all slots are full, sign up on the wait list and we do our best to squeeze you in. Please indicate if you have a time preference
- You may go back anytime to edit or delete your entry
- If for some reason you need to cancel, please DELETE your registration so that spot can be made available to someone else
|| Jennifer Milliner