Welcome to the on-line registration for cross country schooling Sat. before the Mini Trial.
Due to the COVID pandemic Hackamore Farm has developed new protocols to help to keep everyone safe while at the farm. As such we are going to pre-registration for cross country schooling and limiting the number of horses on the course at any one time. Please read and follow ALL the protocols, otherwise we are at risk of closing the farm.
Notes for Schooling:
- Plan on arriving in enough time to be tacked up and ready to go at your scheduled time
- Park in the field unless you have a stall
- Wear your competition number which will be available on Thursday before the competition.
- You must have a ground person. Please list their name in the comment section. The must also submit an electron release form with an e-signature
- You will be limited to ONE hour
- Please do not jump fences repeatedly as we want to preserve the footing for the competition
- If you need to reach anyone call or text: Jennifer Milliner 330-272-5403
NOTES FOR SUBMITTING AN ENTRY:
- Pick a time and click Sign Up.
- Click the Submit & Sign Up button at the bottom of the page - when you see the prompt for showing an alternate name; list the rider's name if it is someone other than the person filling out the form
- Indicate your ground person in the comment section.
- If all slots are full, sign up on the wait list and we do our best to squeeze you in. Please indicate if you have a time preference
- You may go back anytime to edit or delete your entry
- If for some reason you need to cancel, please DELETE your registration so that spot can be made available to someone else
|| Jennifer Milliner