The St. Christopher Parent Group offers every parent the opportunity to get involved with fun and educational enrichment programs for our students and wonderful community events for our parents. It is a truly rewarding experience to witness the joy on the children's faces during these events. Among the many programs and activities the Parent Group sponsor are:
- Used Book and Uniform Sale - parents donate used books and uniforms which find new homes with our students.
- End of the Year Barbecue- free, fun event for students, parents, faculty, and new families.
- Special Enrichment Guests - cool visitors to our school, including the wildlife and bird programs, local weatherman, storytellers, and more!
- Teacher Appreciation Events - teachers enjoy fabulous meals and goodies, in thanks for all of their hard work over the school year.
- Christmas Tree Lighting - Christmas is extra special at St. Chris and our evening Christmas Tree Lighting is one of the best family holiday events around!
The Parent Group meets several times during the year at 7:00 p.m. at a local restaurant. If you are unable to attend the meetings, there are lots of other ways to get involved. Please feel welcome to participate in any way that fits into your schedule.
These are just a few ways to participate:
- Volunteer to assist at individual activities listed above.
- Recommend new enrichment programs
- Bake for Teacher Appreciation events