Atonement Lutheran & Trinity Lutheran, Reading
- DINNER PREPARER & EVENING HOST - prepare a hot meal either at home or in the church kitchen. Dinner is served at 6:30 pm. Serve dinner, eat with guests, after dinner socialize with guests and assist parents with children’s needs, such as conducting activities for children or assist guests with other needs. This is a great job for a family or team of friends. A minimum of 2 adults is needed, and we don't want to overwhelm our guests. Note that weekend times are slightly different than weekday times.
- OVERNIGHT HOST & BREAKFAST PREPARER - spend time with guests, sleep at church to be available in case of emergency. Set out breakfast foods and help families clean up after breakfast. This can be a family job. A minimum of 2 adults is needed. Guests leave by 7:00 a.m. on weekdays (often earlier), 10 a.m. on Sat. and 8 a.m. on Sun.
- 1 Shopper (for breakfast and lunch foods)
- 3 Set up beds on first Sunday (time to be determined)
- 3 Pack up beds on last Sunday (7:30 – 8 am)
- 8 or so Laundry Workers (wash bedding & towels at end of week)
|| Dorothy DeLong