Aberdeen Lap Pool
The use of the lap pool during Phase One is at your own risk.
We recommend that residents follow all CDC guidelines for COVID-19, which includes social distancing, at all times while at the pool. Everyone's responsible behavior is necessary to keep the pools open during Phase One. Parents, please maintain careful control of your children while at the pool.
- Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
- If registering a minor for a lap lane, please put the name of the adult accompanying the minor in the comment section.
- Each person in your group must have a separate sign up for lap lanes.
- When signing up for the Lap Pool for lap swimming there will be one swimmer per lane. You may only sign up the family members listed at your address on your Aberdeen amenity registration.
- Guests are not permitted during Phase One to ensure that residents can use the pools during this period of limited access.
- You may only sign up to swim once a day, three days per sign up period. -Current period 5/24-5/25
- “By signing up to use the Aberdeen CDD facilities (“District Facilities”), you confirm on behalf of yourself and the individuals you are registering (“Registrants”) the answer to the below questions are all NO:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- You also confirm on behalf of all Registrants that by entering the District’s Facilities you are assuming the risk of use, including acknowledgement that the pools are all swim at your own risk with no lifeguard staffing at this time."
|| Aberdeen Amenity