BFCCPS is holding a Community Yard Sale & Flea Market on Saturday, June 2nd.
- Families and Vendors (ie: Origami Owl, Usborne, LuLaRoe etc) are invited to purchase a 10 x 10 space for $30 each.
The booth reservation fee is a donation to the Benjamin Franklin Educational Foundation to benefit the construction costs for two new playgrounds and a gymnasium. Families and vendors will keep the proceeds of their individual sales during the event.
Please note the following:
- Bring Your Own Table and/or Tent
- Electricity is not available
- You may not drive your vehicle onto the fields
- Setup your booth as early as 7 am, the event begins at 8 am
- All booths must close by 1pm, and you may not leave unsold goods behind or dispose of any trash/recycling in the school bins
Please remit payment for your booth(s) as follows:
Benjamin Franklin Educational Foundation
attn: Community Yard Sale and Flea Market
201 Main Street
7:00am - 1:00pm EDT
201 Main Street, Franklin MA
|| Joanne Basile