2022 WCP Swim Lessons Sign Up
Welcome to the 2022 Williamsburg Community Pool swim lessons sign up. We are excited to provide the community with a great swim lesson option. You do not need to be a member to participate in these lessons, but you do need to be a member to stay at the pool after the lesson to play and to receive the member pricing. We have many options available for you to choose from this summer. We break the lessons down by:
Age and time slots:
11:00-11:45 - 3-5 year olds
12:00-12:45 - 6-11 year olds
The classes run in 2 week increments:
Session 1 - June 20-23 & June 27-30 Dedaline for registration = June 18th
Session 2 - July 18-21 & July 25-28 Deadline for registration = July 16th
Pool Members - $64.00
Non-Pool Members - $80.00
How to register:
1. Select the session and time below to sign up and submit the registration.
2. Fill out the Google doc. link below to complete registration paperwork. https://forms.gle/vmx576RgM7vKjvLy6
3. Make payment.
- You can pay online at the pool website: http://williamsburgcommunitypool.org/
- Scroll down to the donate button at the bottom of the page and click the tab.
- Enter the amount of payment and submit.
- You can also pay with cash or check by the deadlines (see above). Make checks payable to: WAMCC (Do not mail to the pool). You can give these to the guards.
We do have limited space so please register for the desired session quickly! We look forward to seeing everyone soon!