Please enter the name of the student attending using the name fields or the comment field if more than one child is being signed up.
Here are the primary Covid guidelines for the enrichment programs:
- No parents are allowed to stay in the gym during the session.
- Students will enter through door 11 by the teachers parking lot and will exit via the front gym doors.
- Students and trainers will be required to wear a mask during the entire session.
- Students will supply their own water.
- Students will have their own basketball or soccer ball. There may be some overlap during scrimmaging, however balls will be sanitized during and following competitions when appropriate.
- We ask that parents refrain from allowing any student who is sick to attend.
- Coaches will maintain three to six feet of spacing from students during training.
- Students will have an opportunity to scrimmage during their session and masks will be required during this time.
We will run basketball and soccer sessions on the following Saturdays:
Dec. 5, 12, 19 and Jan. 9, 16, 23.
Cost is $110 per person
|| SSCA Administration