Sunday Morning Fellowship Hosts
We all enjoy gathering in Fellowhsip Hall following worship each week. It's a wonderful way to connect with each other and especially connect with visitors.
Hosting a Sunday morning gathering takes a minimum of 4 people. It involves making coffee, setting up the refreshments and washing cups. When you signup you can choose whether you'd prefer working with the serving coffee and refreshments or washing the coffee cups.
Here is a descriptiion of tasks:
Serve and Clean Up Refreshments and Coffee (2 people needed)
- Pick up doughnut holes from Jerry's.
- Set-out doughnuts with napkins and donation basket.
- Brew decaf and regular coffee following the provided instructions.
- Roll cup racks into Fellowship Hall next to the service window.
- Set-up half-n-half, sugar, and napkins.
- Mix-up and serve lemonade. Set out plastic cups by the lemonade dispenser.
- Watch and judge the supply of coffee and lemonade and make more if needed.
- Cleanup coffee pots, condiments, counters, Fellowship Hall tables, lemonade stand, doughnuts, and collect money donations.
- Deliver donated money to gray box on the business office wall by the mail stop
Wash Coffee Cups (1 person needed)
- Start up the dish washer following posted instructions in the kitchen.
- Set up a dish pan with warm soapy water at the window where people place their dirty cups.
- Clean cups, with dish cloth, of lip stick marks and load dish washer as needed.
- Maintain the clean cup supply, in fellowship hall serving window, as needed.
- Roll unused cup racks next to the serving window in fellowship hall back into the storage place in the kitchen.
- Clean coffee carafes, and miscellaneous items that come in.