Please note that currently, signups are limited to 1 reservation slot per household per day and no more than 7 reservations per week. Members only. There are no guests allowed.
In the COMMENT section please list the names of all household members in your party.
All members must show their valid 2020 Pool Pass at entry. Thank you.
By making this reservation, I confirm the following:
- I have read and understand the attached Procedures.
- I agree to follow all Procedures and rules of the pool.
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- Everyone in my party is healthy and has not suffered from any symptoms of COVID-19 for the past 14 days, such as fever, difficulty breathing, loss of smell, etc.
- No member of my party is experiencing any of the following symptoms, and if any member of my party does experience any of the following symptoms prior to my reservation date and time we will not attempt to enter the pool facility.
- Fever (100.4) degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
- Sense of having a fever.
- A new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- New shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- New chills that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- New sore throat that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- New loss of taste or smell that cannot be attributed to another health condition.
- New muscle aches that cannot be attributed to another health condition or specific activity (such as physical exercise).
I acknowledge and agree that Foxfield Community Association, Inc. ("Foxfield") has put rules and regulations in place as preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Association cannot guarantee that patrons will not become infected with COVID-19 as a result of using the pool facilities. Furthermore, coming to the pool facilities could increase my risk of contracting COVID-19. I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the pool and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death.
I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Foxfield Board of Directors and its agents and management and the pool contractor and its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from any claims including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto, including any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Board of Directors and its agents and management and the pool contractor and its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after the use of the pool and its related facilities, to the fullest extent permitted by law. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THOSE RELEASED HEREBY or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation.
|| Foxfield Pool Committee