- Date: Saturday September 12th
- Time: 8:30 AM - Noon
- Location: PANF Franklin Office Parking Lot - 122 Grove St. Franklin MA 02038
- Ages: 6 months - 18 years. We have NOT received our seperate supply of vaccine for adults (age 19+)
We have a limited supply of flu vaccine at this time. We can only administer flu vaccine to existing PANF patient who have signed up. No exceptions. As more vaccine arrives additional flu clinics will be held for all age groups in the coming weeks at both our Franklin and Norwood offices.
All the vaccine we are administering is Thimerosal Free.
- Please have children wear a loose fitting t-shirt or tank top (short pants/onesies for infants)
- Everyone in the car MUST wear a mask.
- Enter around the building. Look for balloons. This is the opposite side of the building that patients typically enter.
- Please, for safety, NO DOGS. We love our furry friends, but we need to be safe.
122 Grove Street
122 Grove St, Franklin, MA 02038
|| PANF Appointment Desk