SECU Family House
Help the SECU Family House manage its Dewey's Holiday Popup store and raise awareness and funds while having a holly jolly time!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Welcome customers and check-out their purchases
- Restock shelves as needed
- Keep store organized and clean
- Tell each customer that the sales benefit the Family House
- Promote the Men Who Cook giveaway
- Encourage people to stay connected with the Family House by giving them a newsletter and have them sign up to receive our mailings.
There will be a Cashier Volunteer and Volunteer slot for each shift. Cashier volunteers will need to be trained on how to operate the i-pad register. Please arrange that with a staff member.
The storefront location will be located at Harper Hill Commons off Country Club Road. 4962 Harper Hill Dr. Volunteers should be at least 18 years old or be accompanied by an adult.
|| Lisa Northrop