St. Simon Service Opportunity (Simon Servants)
Saturday, June13th, 10 AM - 1 PM (3 hours)
You can make a difference in your community!
Area families and seniors depend on the food that our volunteers sort, box and repackage in our Volunteer Center.
Volunteers to assist with general tasks in the Volunteer Room.
Volunteers should expect:
- Bring a snack for yourself, drinking fountains and snack machines available.
- Wear close toed shoes. Sandals not permitted.
- Tasks will vary depending on the needs of the Foodbank.
- Tasks may include: sorting and packing food or building CSFP boxes.
- Volunteers should be at least 16 years old to volunteer independently.
- Younger volunteers accepted over 3 years of age when volunteering with a parent/guardian. Volunteers will be on their feet for the majority of the time with a break 1/2 way through 3 hour shift.
- Some volunteers may be asked to lift and/or move boxes of food weighing up to 50 lbs.
Monetary donations are available. If this is a better option for you, please make your checks payable to St. Simon, and drop off or mail to the church office at 11011 Mueller Rd, 63123. Please note "Community Outreach" on your envelope and in the memo line. You can also now donate through the Online Giving button on our parish website @ www.stsimonchurch.org. Your monetary donations will be added to your year-end statement from St. Simon church.
If you have further questions or need help to get signed up, please contact Diane Colona(314-488-1911) or Ken Goeddel (314-494-6290) and we would be more than happy to assist or sign you up. Your support in this parish outreach endeavor is greatly appreciated.
10:30pm - 12:30pm CDT
70 Corporate Woods Dr. Bridgeton, MO 63044
|| St. Simon Church