2020 - 2021 OLS Youth Group
As a parent of a youth in the OLS Youth Group, please consider signing up for the Sunday night meal ministry. Meals are served at 7 p.m. in the Assembly Hall in the Family Life Center or outside while the weather is good. A team of 4 parents per night is recommended to provide food for approximately 40 teens. (Middle and High School students eat together and then separate afterward for their individual programs.) Please arrive for set up no later than 6:15 p.m. and stay until the teens have finished eating (usually by 7:45 pm) for cleanup.
- A 4-parent team may submit receipts for reimbursement up to $250 total for a Sunday meal.
- Each week, we have a suggested meal theme. Teams have the option to select their own theme. (Cooked or catered from local store or restaurant.) Due to COVID restrictions, we prefer individually packaged meals.
- Beverages are provided by OLS. You will be responsible for mixing the lemonade and providing water. You may also provide individual drink servings. Note that Monsignor Muller does not permit caffeinated beverages.
- Please plan a main dish and dessert unless otherwise noted.
- Have food ready to serve by 7:00 p.m.
- If you have any questions, please contact Christine Golab, head of the dinner planning team, at (205) 337-6144 or [email protected]
Thank you for your support of the OLS Youth Group!
Location: Family Life Center: Assembly Hall
Family Life Center: Assembly Hall
|| Laurel Wilson