2018 - 19 OLS Youth Group
As a parent with a youth in the OLS Youth Group, please consider signing up for the Sunday night meal ministry. Meals are served at 7 p.m. in the Assembly Hall in the Family Life Center. A team of 4 parents per night is needed to provide food for 120 people. (Middle and High School students eat together and then separate afterward for their individual programs.) Please arrive for set up no later than 6:20 p.m. and stay until 8:30 p.m. when Youth Group ends for cleanup.
- A 4-parent team may submit receipts for reimbursement up to $400 total for a Sunday meal.
- Each week, we have a suggested meal theme. Teams have the option to select their own theme. (Cooked or catered from local store or restaurant.)
- Beverages are provided by OLS. You will be responsible for mixing the lemonade and providing water.
- Please plan a main dish and dessert unless otherwise noted.
- Have food ready to serve by 7:00 p.m.
- If you have any questions, please call / text Sheila Carlisle, head of the dinner planning team, at (205) 910-6332 mobile or [email protected]
Thank you for your support of the OLS Edge Youth Group!