Reston Community Players
Reston Community Players is excited to announce auditions for A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder on July 27, 31, and August 3, 2019. There are 5 principal acting roles 2 males, 3 female. The production will also feature an acting ensemble of 6-8 consisting of at least 3 males and 3 females who will play over many supporting and cameo roles. Descriptions and more information about principal and ensemble roles can be obtained from our AUDITION PAGE.
Actors of any ethnicity or gender are encouraged to audition.
Appointments are not necessary, but highly recommended, as slots will be available for walk-ins.
- Please go to our AUDITION PAGE to find character descriptions with vocal ranges, general audition information, and the audition form.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your audition time for a headshot and to confirm that your completed paperwork is in order.
- Please have access to your personal/business calendar in order to complete the conflict calendar if you have not done so in advance.
- If you are late for your selected time slot, you will be given the next available slot.
- Please prepare 16-32 bars of a song in the style of the show that both shows off your voice and your acting abilities. Please do not sing a song from A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder.
- You must bring sheet music for the piano accompanist for your song. No recorded music!
- Be prepared to have the music director test your range.
- Unless the director asks you to read from the script, you will not read at the audition.
- Optional: Bring a headshot and your resume.
Selecting an audition time:
- Below, select a day and time slot for your audition, then put it on your personal calendar.
- Sign Up Genius will send you a reminder 2 days prior to your audition.
Performance dates are: Oct 18, 19, 25, 26, 27, Nov 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 2019
Questions? Email the producer, Janet Bordeaux at [email protected]
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at auditions!
|| Reston Players