NORDP is pleased to offer the opportunity for 20 minute one-on-one meetings with officials from federal research agencies. This new and unique opportunity is a great chance to ask for tips and insights specific to your institutions federal research funding goals.
Meetings will be held in the Washington Room.
One-on-one meetings are available with the following individuals:
- Robin Barr, Director of Division of Extramural Activities, National Institute on Aging at the National Institutes of Health
- Valerie Browning, Director, Defense Science Office, DARPA
- Lisa Friedersorf Director, National Nanotechnology Coordination Office
- Meghan Houghton, Senior Advisor, Directorate for Computer & Information Science & Engineering, National Science Foundation
- Suzi Iacono, Head of the Office of Integrative Activities, National Science Foundation
- Mark Mirando National Program Leader of Animal Nutrition, Growth and Reproduction with the USDA’s National Institute of Food and Agriculture
|| NORDP Volunteer Committee