PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
Our Appalachia Team is having our annual Christmas cookie sale December 17th and 18th!
A few things to keep in mind when choosing recipes:
- Make as many dozens as you like! But we need a VARIETY of cookies, so be mindful of how many dozen you are making of any one particular recipe. We need to have a nice array of cookies on our plates.
- Exception: if it's a well-loved recipe, like buckeyes or chocolate chip, you can make more.
- Do not choose recipes that have cream in them.
- Recipes that are gluten-free, please label them as such.
- Please use throw-away containers or foil pans when dropping off. Your pans or tupperware will not be returned to you.
Here's the schedule:
Saturday, December 17th
12:00pm-1:00pm - Drop off cookies to the Cafeteria (use the door up the stairs from the outside gym doors). DO NOT BRING COOKIES AFTER 1:00PM! We need to start traying cookies at precisely 1:00. If you need to make arrangements to drop off your cookies earlier, please contact Cathy White at [email protected] or by cell at 412-973-8184.
1:00-2:00pm - Traying the cookies onto plates. This will begin immediately at 1:00pm.
Saturday and Sunday, December 17 and 18
At all weekend Masses, the cookie tables will be stocked and ready for selling before and after each Mass in the various church entrances. If you sign up to sell at a Mass, please specify under the comment section which entrance you will sell at (Breezeway, Narthex, or Baptismal) Find Cathy White and check in with her (she will be in the Breezeway).
|| Karen McElhaney