NOTE: The below information is for students in WIHI's Class of 2020.
To get the most out of your College Counseling Conference, plan ahead to:
1. Attend class meetings, WIHI College Night and other college counseling events. Take notes and get questions answered in advance of your conference!
2. Schedule your conference at least two weeks in advance using
3. If you have not already, complete both the Student Questionnaire and Parent Questionnaire (online at wihi.org/college-counseling)
4. Attend your scheduled conference and bring your questionnaire answers
5. Follow up with colleges after your conference by visiting campuses, meeting admissions reps and/or participating in programs
|| Brian Nemerovski