NOTE: The below information is for students in WIHI's Class of 2021. For the Class of 2020, college counseling openings are posted at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4da8af2aa3fa7-wihi.
The WIHI Junior Conference, and follow-up meetings for juniors and seniors, are among the most important steps to completing a thorough, personalized college selection. During your conference, we will review your goals and plans for the future and academic progress at WIHI. We'll also discuss options available to you and sketch a "road map" to help your reach your college and career goals!
To get the most out of your Junior Conference, plan ahead to:
1. Attend class meetings, WIHI College Night and other college counseling events. Take notes and get questions answered in advance of your conference!
2. Schedule your conference at least two weeks in advance using the WIHI Junior Conference page on SignUpGenius
3. Complete both the Student Questionnaire and Parent Questionnaire (online at wihi.org/college-counseling)
3. Attend your scheduled conference and bring your questionnaire answers
4. Follow up with colleges after your conference by visiting campuses, meeting admissions reps and/or participating in programs.
|| Brian Nemerovski