CYSA FM Group
Failure to notify FM coordinator that you cannot fulfill shift commitment or failure to complete a shift will result in removal from the FM program.
- Must be 18 years old
- Valid Drivers License
- Have a current background check on file with CYSA
- You mush complete (4) 2 hours shifts, or a total of 8 hours to be eligible for a voucher
Game Day Responsibilities
Prior to game
- Shift will be at least 2 - hours
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to assigned game
- Sign in at referee station (Concession Stand) to obtain keys to golf cart (if available), and pick up yellow volunteer vest.
- Please leave your cell number with the concessions staff in case someone needs to get in touch with you.
During the game
- A clipboard will be left at the concession stand/golf card with field maps and detailed instructions/information.
- Field marshals monitor all activities on the fields during game times
- Field marshals watch for any potential issues or conflicts that may arise
- Notify concession staff of any issues
- Notify Jim Henderson at 214.505.8870 when a referee and the standby are not available
|| Miguel Riojas