Our fabulously informative Women's Entrepreneurship Series continues, this time with a focus on FITNESS.
For new fitness professionals and startup business owners in the fitness industry (as well as those considering this career path), come spend the evening with inspirational women who will share their journeys via a panel discussion. Be sure to bring your questions!
There will be food, there will be fun, and there will be fellowship with like-minded folks!
Topics to be covered:
- Where can I teach?
- What should I expect in terms of startup cost?
- What is my target client base and how do I find them?
- How do I increase attendance?
- What are the best ways to market myself?
- When do I throw in the towel and when should I persevere?
- Competitors -- friends or foe?
- And much more!
6:00pm - 8:00pm EDT
10595 Grand River Rd, Brighton, MI 48116