You bought a bike... now what? We’ll share some of the best parks, routes and groups for your MI cycling adventures. You’ll learn about our 2019 shop rides, meet new riding buddies, learn about our Team, all while enjoying the culinary skills of your fellow cyclists!
Please bring a dish to pass!
We have some fantastic speakers lined up:
1) Jim Plaunt with Bike Tour Vacations - Overview of municipal, metro, and state parks; scenic regions; bike clubs; smart phone navigation.
2) MiSCA - Overview of team, coaching structure, and volunteer needs.
3) Tom Hermann - Overview of rails to trails; gravel routes; local mountain bike trails; MCMBA and Poto chapters.
4) Our Team Captains - Oveview of Team Hometown, how to join, upcoming rides.
5) Hopefully Tour de Livingston folks!
6) Make-a-Wish - Informational table to learn about Wish-a-Mile.
No fee to participate.
5:30pm - 7:30pm EDT