Learn how to keep your Summer body all Winter long... with cycling!
This Fall's Ladies Night Out at Hometown Bicycles on Tuesday, October 16th from 6-9 PM is all about pampering, making friends, and being inspired! You'll learn the why's and wherefore's of indoor AND outdoor Winter cycling, and how to maintain all the great work you did over the Summer. We're closing the shop early, and making this all about YOU!
Your evening will start with a relaxing, 30-minute, Hatha yoga session, courtesy of licensed yogi, Stacy Mulka. As the worries of your day begin to ease, you will also have the opportunity to get some kinks worked out during a stress-melting chair massage with Shannon Rau.
Next up, learn all about indoor/outdoor winter cycling options while sampling wine and munching on appetizers and treats.
We then hope to inspire and motivate you with personal stories shared by three fantastic Hometownies... women just like you who have overcome obstacles, set goals and made dreams come true.
Throughout the event, you will have the opportunity to browse and shop some of the fabulous vendors whose products you have seen in our gifts & novelties area.
A $30 pre-registration fee is required and, for that, you will receive:
- 30-minute Hatha yoga class with Stacy Mulka
- Chair massage with Shannon Rau
- Mini Bicycle Trainer clinic with Shaun
- Mini Fat Bike clinic with Shaun
- Wine and delicious munchies
- Goodie bag packed full of awesomeness
- Fun, pampering, connection, laughter, inspiration
It's another Night Out designed by your Hometown gals specifically for YOU. Come join us!
- Check the box in the "Sign Up" button, then click the "Submit and Sign Up" button at the very bottom.
- Type in the number of people you're signing up for, enter your name and email address, and click the "Sign Up & Pay Now" button.
- This will take you to a PayPal screen, where you can either sign in to pay with your own PayPal account, or you can select the grey button at the bottom to pay with a credit or debit card.
- You’ll see “AMERICAN CYCLE & SPORTS” on the receipt… don’t worry! That’s the correct account!
6:00pm - 9:00pm EDT
10595 Grand River Rd, Brighton, MI 48116