Put your best chili forward at our 3rd Annual Hometown Bicycles Novemberfest!
Here's the scoop:
- Cook up a batch of your favorite chili, and bring your crockpotted culinary masterpiece to the shop by 4 PM. (We have power to keep it warm until the covers come off.)
- Bring your serving utensils and garnishes (if desired).
- Write your ingredients on an index card to display with your chili entry (for any allergy-concerned eaters).
- NO NAMES - your chili will be assigned a number for fair judging.
- Hungry party guests will cast a vote for their favorite chili starting at 5 PM. The chili with the most votes wins bragging rights and a TROPHY!
If it’s “game on!” for you and your chili, then register below. There’s NO FEE to enter.
Be creative, and have fun!
4:00pm - 7:00pm EST
10595 Grand River Rd, Brighton, MI 48116