Beech Mtn Ski Trip
Scout package $80 includes:
- slope ticket
- rental equipment (skis or snowboard) with helmet
- first-time group lesson
- one meal voucher
First timer guide (tips & what to wear)
All participants must Know the Code (responsibility & safety)
Beech Mt resort area map - group Sales is located at #11
Lodging: Old Greer House
An old farm house filled with 13 bunk beds & 10 mats so it will sleep 36 people. House has equipped kitchen, linens, foosball table, dart board, games, horseshoe pits, dug in trampoline (we will need release forms) and fire pit (need to let them know if we plan to have a fire so she can get a fire permit)
Please be aware that google maps reports our address incorrectly, (it typically shows 1304 – 1336 Balm Hwy.) we are in the process of correcting this.
To get directions please click on the pin and then scroll down and enter the address from which you would like directions. These directions should be accurate as we are using the Latitude and Longitude of The Old Greer House. Our street address is 1688 Balm Hwy. Banner Elk, NC 28604.
Leaders: Payment for house by troop needs to be by check upon arriving.
What Troop needs from each person attending:
- $140 ($80 ski/snowboard cost + 2 nights lodging)
- Equipment rental form/consent - Choice skis or snowboard + consent
- Trampoline consent form (coming soon)
- Gas is $5
- Grub money - Will need additional money for dinner Friday night, Saturday breakfast, Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast.
Sign up by Wednesday, February 19th.
Meet at MBC
|| Shanon Turner