Plan to join us on Saturday, March 2nd to bless our community at our 8th Annual Hillside Serves event. This year we will be primarily blessing those that serve others in our community all year long. While you are serving, be sure to learn more about the ministry and find out how you can help them throughout the year.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Choose the team that you would like to be on. Sign you and your family up and you are all set. You will receive a reminder a couple days ahead of time from sign up genius.
Free child care is available that day for ages 4 and under from 9:00am - 2:00pm. Child care is free, however you do need to make a reservation to insure a slot for your child/ren. Be sure to let you team leader know that you will need to leave in time to pick up your sweet babies. Most jobs should be completed before 2:00; however, there is a chance that it might take longer depending on the size of the team.
- 8:30 AM - Worship with communion (bring your little babies to worship)
- 9:00 AM - Child Care opens and teams head out to their project locations
- Noonish - Lunch will be delivered to your project location
- 12:45ish - Back to work
- 2:00 pm - Time to praise God for a job well done. Thank you for serving.
OTHER INFO YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Hillside shirts are on sale on Sundays at the Welcome Center and during church office hours for $5 as long as supplies last. Be sure to get yours today.
- You are welcome to invite a friend or other family to join us on the day but be sure to sign them up.
- Watch for emails from Christy Good for any changes, specific project information, what you should bring and reminders.
Contact Christy Good at [email protected]
8:30am - 2:00pm EST
Meet at Hillside UMC - Sanctuary
|| HUMC - My Hillside Serves