Hillside Kids is very excited about our Annual Fall Festival. We want Hillside UMC and our surrounding community to come together for an afternoon of family fun! We hope you are looking forward to this event as much as we are. Our Fall Festival is on Saturday, October 26th from 4-6pm. We do have a few guidelines when it comes to participating in our Fall Festival:
- Our theme is ‘Tailgating’. Please decorate your trunk in your best tailgate type theme. Remember this is an event geared towards children and this is a church-based event, so we ask that you choose appropriate content for your trunk. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. ([email protected])
- Please have your trunk set by 3:45pm on Saturday, October 26th.
- We are expecting over 2500 in attendance so please plan your candy or give-away accordingly.
- Please feel free to pass out business cards and talk about what your company is about when people are at your trunk! However, we ask that there is no selling of products. Doing a demonstration of your company is also always a fun thing for the kids to get involved with.
- Due to limited space, you will have 1 1/2 parking spots for your business.
- We will also have a drawing at the Fall Festival, if you would like to have an item/basket/giftcard in the drawing that will be announced over the microphone multiple times during the event, please contact Stephanie ([email protected]). Each family who comes to the Fall Festival will be given a ticket to win the drawing items and families can get more tickets if they bring canned goods that go to Forever Fed. Forever Fed is a food pantry that is located in our church.
- Some businesses have requested to sponsor our event this year. If you would like more information on being a sponsor please contact Stephanie ([email protected]).
We look forward to a fun afternoon with our church family and surrounding community coming together to enjoy this fun season! There will be food available for purchase by local food trucks, tailgate games, candy apples, bouncy houses, live music and more.
4:00pm - 6:00pm EDT
|| Hillside United Methodist Church