just me to review
ME Chaperones are needed to:
- Help to unload buses & trailer
- Set up tarps and pop up shelters (if needed)
- Lend a hand to a band member needing help with zipping jackets, pinning hair, spraying hair with hairspray, etc.
- Help to secure instrument cases back onto trailer & buses
- 2 chaperones are needed to remain with the equipment, trailer & buses while ME performs
- help set up for lunch - lunch will arrive while the ME is performing/taking pics
- 4 chaperones are needed to carry squirt water bottles needed for the ME (just like the HOCO parade)
- Check that uniforms are properly hung and loaded back into uniform cases
- Distribute lunches
- Accompany ME to the stadium for the awards ceremony (students eat lunch at the stadium)
Jazz Chaperones are needed to accompany students to auditorium, during parade, and wait with them outside prior to their warm up.
7:00am - 7:50pm PST
|| Wolf-Tones Communications - SRVHS