St. Paul Parish
This SignUp will help ensure adequate social distancing during all Masses. Thank you for understanding this unique situation and for your help in keeping everyone healthy, especially our elderly and others who are most vulnerable.
*PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS:
In order to attend one of these Christmas Masses you MUST sign up below.
Color coded tickets will then be issued that are location and time specific.
Tickets may be picked up in the office or we can mail them to you, but no tickets will be mailed after December 18th. After that day all tickets will have to be picked up in the Parish Office. Tickets must be picked up by December 23rd.
Please note that all of the Masses listed below will be conducted live with one of our friars. For Mass in the school gym, the gym will be decorated for Christmas and one of our friars will be there in person to celebrate the Mass. (Masses held in St. Paul Church will be streamed for those at home.)
To sign up for a Mass:
- Check the rose-colored SIGN UP box next to the Mass you wish to attend.
- Click on the green SUBMIT AND SIGN UP botton at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, enter the NUMBER of people in your group who will attend the Mass you have selected.
- If you plan to PICK UP the tickets, click SIGN UP NOW at the bottom of the page. (Skip the address section.)
- If you would like tickets MAILED to you, enter your mailing address where indicated.
- If the mailing address field is not completed, we will assume you will pick up the tickets at the parish office by Dec. 23.
- Tickets may be picked up after Dec. 1st and we will begin mailing tickets after Dec. 1st.
|| St. Paul Parish