Thank you for volunteering with Coonley Cares and Coat Angels. Below is a message from Coat Angels. You must be registered as a CPS volunteer to attend. Please email [email protected] with any questions.
Greetings, Coat Angels.
Thank you for volunteering with Coat Angels to join us on a delivery! CPS now requires a pre-screening prior to all volunteers entering the school.
It will only take a few minutes, but it is even easier if you read and follow these insider instructions and tips!
- Go to cpsvolunteers.org
- You only need complete required sections marked with an * (asterisk)—feel free to skip anything not required
- In the Basic Information Section, where you are asked if you are volunteering on behalf of a student, select NO
- In the Schools/Organizations section:
- Click “Select” and DO NOT CHOOSE A SCHOOL—in the “Short Name” field at the top, type Coat Angels
- Click “Select”
- Select "Level II"
- Complete the rest of the required information and that’s it!
- You do NOT need to visit the school and present an ID--you will receive an automated confirmation email stating you need to visit the school. Please disregard. That does not apply to us.
Within 72 hours of the email, you will receive the official approval email. Please forward your confirmation email to Micki at [email protected].
Easy peasy! What we do is so important for the children we serve and we greatly appreciate your time in making this happen for the kids!
If you have any questions regarding the process, the contact at CPS is 773-553-1544 or email [email protected]. They get backlogged fairy quickly, so if you need any assistance, please reach out to me at [email protected] and I'll do my best to expedite the process.
Micki and team
9:00am - 3:00pm CST