Cross Point Food Pantry Volunteers
- Summer 2021 (Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep) distribution dates/hours are: 1st Saturdays 8:00 - 10:30 am & 3rd Wednesdays 6:00 - 8:00 pm.
- All volunteers are asked to arrive at The Pantry (also known as the church annex) 15 minutes prior to the start time of The Pantry hours.
- Volunteers are able to leave when our last shopper has concluded their shopping.
- The Pantry is located on the top floor of the Annex. Enter the front door via the ramp.
- All student volunteers under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult.
Address for The Pantry:
CrossPoint United Methodist Church-Rutherford Annex
6570 Mifflin Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Inclement Weather Conditions
All CrossPoint United Methodist Church Food Pantry volunteers are asked to
view potential schedule changes as a result of inclement weather conditions
on WHP CBS 21 Harrisburg.
|| Teresa Baker McElroy