Cross Point Food Pantry Volunteers
- During normal operations, The Pantry operates from 10:30 - 12:30. Current times due to COVID-19 through May 2021 are 9:00-11:00 am. Summer 2021 (Jun, Jul, Aug) distribution hours are 1st Saturdays 8:00 - 10:30 am & 3rd Wednesdays 6:00 - 8:00 pm.
- All volunteers are asked to arrive at The Pantry (also known as the church annex or the white brick house) 15 minutes prior to the start time of The Pantry hours.
- Volunteers are able to leave when our last shopper has concluded their shopping experience. During normal operations, most shoppers are finished by 12:45 and Pantry volunteers can leave by 1:00. Holiday hours (4/3/21, 11/20/21, 12/18/21) are from 10:30 - 2:00.
- The Pantry is located in the basement of the Annex. From the rear parking lot facing the back of the building, the entrance is on the left side .
- All student volunteers under the age of 18, must be accompanied by an adult.
Address for The Pantry:
CrossPoint United Methodist Church-Rutherford Campus
6570 Mifflin Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Inclement Weather Conditions
All CrossPoint United Methodist Church Food Pantry volunteers are asked to
view potential schedule changes as a result of inclement weather conditions
on WHP CBS 21 Harrisburg.
|| Teresa Baker McElroy