This event is for students planning to transfer to East Stroudsburg University (ESU) for either the Spring 2021 or Fall 2021 semester. This virtual event enables NCC students to apply (free application) and get an admissions decision in one appointment, as long as they follow all instructions & meet all requirements. All students who have signed up will receive a reminder & a zoom link for their virtual Instant Admissions Decision a week prior to the event.
1) Apply to ESU, using the transfer application: https://www.esu.edu/admissions/undergraduate/transfer/index.cfm
2) When prompted, use the application waiver code: ESU2021
3) Request your official NCC transcripts and have them sent to ESU: https://www.northampton.edu/admissions/student-records/request-a-transcript.htm
* please note, if ESU does not receive your official transcripts, you will NOT be able to get an admissions decision.
4) Send ANY other official college/university transcripts to ESU.
|| Michelle Palmisano