WMST & LGBT students
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
- Go to https://booknow.appointment-plus.com/3v4xhmd8/
- “Create an Account” and Log-in
- Choose “JV Sapinoso” under “Select Academic Advisor” (left-hand navigation menu)
- Select available slot
- Please specify reason for appointment in “Special Instructions”
NOTE NEW LOCATION for appointments: 1117 Hornbake Library South
If you'd like to set up a longer meeting, sign up for two adjacent times.
Advising is mandatory for students majoring in Women's Studies, though academic advising is highly encouraged for ALL students registered for Women's Studies, LGBT Studies, or Black Women's Studies.
Or, make an advising appointment to find out more about and/or officially declare the certificates in WMST or LGBT Studies, or the minors in Black Women's Studies and LGBT Studies.
The Department of Women's Studies offers FIVE undergraduate programs:
- BA in Women's Studies
- Certificate in Women's Studies
- Minor in Black Women's Studies
- Certificate in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies
- Minor in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Studies
I look forward to meeting with you! -JV
Dr. JV Sapinoso (He, Him, His)
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
Department of Women’s Studies / 2101 Woods Hall
Advisor, Interim Advising Program (IAP)
Letters & Sciences / 1117 Hornbake Library South
9:00am - 9:30am EDT