SCC Family only active
Visitation Liaison PHONE: 440-935-0542
IF you are traveling to get to Kendal, PLEASE have a COVID 19 test completed 72/48 hours prior to your visit.
Kendal at Oberlin visitation
Window Visitations: SCC Perimeter Window Visitation can happen at any time and any day of the week. Parking is at the Educational Building. Bring your own chair.
Perimeter window Visits:
- Bring your own chair
- Windows must remain closed
- Masks required
- Parking at Educational Building
- No sign up required
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Please use this sign-up genius to let us know you are coming, if you are vaccinated, and what time you plan to arrive. Kendal at Oberlin is excited about your upcoming visit.
UPDATE: October 19, 2021
To visit indoors - please use the sign up – Please Park in the Employee Parking Lot and walk to the Ambulance Entrance of the Stephens Care Center. (See Campus Map)
- Please proceed into the building and wait at the SCC Visitation Screening
- Visitation Liaison will assist you, complete the CMS required Health Screening Tool, and a COVID 19 rapid test (weekly).
- If you have a HARD copy of your negative COVID 19 testing result from the past 72/48 hours, we will accept for domestic travel.
- For those internationally traveling we will complete a COVID 19 test upon your first day of visitation.
- Please leave your mask on while visiting.
- Please social distance of 6 feet during your visit.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon your arrival and when you leave.
Next Family Meeting is Friday October 29th at 1:30 pm by zoom.
For SCC ROOM NUMBER LOCATION - use SCC Indoor Map for visitation (BELOW PDF)
What might cancel in visitations with vaccinated residents as stated by CMS:
- Unvaccinated residents, if the COVID-19 county positivity rate is greater than 10 percent and less than 70 percent of residents in the facility are fully vaccinated.
- Residents with confirmed COVID-19 infection, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria to discontinue transmission-based precautions; or
- Residents in quarantine, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated, until they have met the criteria for release from quarantine.
CDC Recommends: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.html
CDC Travel Recomendations:https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html
BELOW are the needed
- Negative COVID 19 Test Results
- SCC Campus Map
- SCC Indoor map
Other items are CDC/CMS required education of visitors prior to visitation.
|| Michele Tarsitano-Amato Kendal