Manatee Village Historical Park
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our visitors, we are open by appointment only, limited to 25 visitors at a time until further notice. Please use this form to sign-up for an appointment. Include all adults and children (including babies) in your count.
IN NOVEMBER, we will be CLOSED weekends and CLOSED November 26 - 29 for the Holiday.
- We will adhere strictly to the appointment time.
- If your appointment begins at 9:30am, you will be asked to wait in your car until 9:30am. You will then be asked to be getting into your car to leave by the end time.
- This is so that we can clean the buildings if another group is arriving or if we are prepping for a meeting or event.
- Temperatures will be taken. Face masks are encouraged due to the small size of our buildings, but they are not required. Please respect distancing and remain 6ft apart from staff and other visiting parties.
- Restrooms will be available and are located near the backside of the 1887 Church.
- Water fountains may only be used to refill water bottles. Please no drinking straight from the fountain. Water fountains are located at the bathroom and in the pavilion by the Stephens House.
- Gift Shop and most of the Wiggins Store will be closed. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- There will be no air-conditioned spaces available. Please bring a container for water, use our benches to rest, and plan accordingly with the weather in mind.
- Guided tours (by staff/volunteers) are not available. These appoitnments are for self-guided tours. We will have walking tour brochures available, but you are also welcome to use a digital tour by downloading the Florida Stories App or visiting theclio.com on your phone. (WiFi is not available).
9:30am - 11:30am EST
|| Manatee Village