Manatee Village Historical Park
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our visitors, we are open by appointment only, limited to 25 visitors at a time until further notice. Please use this form to sign-up for an appointment. Include all adults and children (including babies) in your count.
- We will adhere strictly to the appointment time.
- If your appointment begins at 9:30am, you will be asked to wait in your car until 9:30am. You will then be asked to be getting into your car to leave at 10:30am.
- This is so that we can clean the buildings before the next group arrives.
- Temperatures will be taken. Facemasks are encouraged due to the small size of our buildings, but they are not required. Please respect distancing and remain 6ft apart from staff and other visiting parties.
- Restrooms will be available
- Water fountains may only be used to refill water bottles. Please no drinking straight from the fountain.
- Gift Shop, Wiggins Store, Junior Junction playground, and 1850 Manatee Burying Ground cemetery will be closed.
- There will be no air-conditioned spaces available.
- We will have walking tour brochures available, but you are also welcome to use a digital tour by downloading the Florida Stories App or visiting theclio.com on your phone. (WiFi is not available)
|| Manatee Village