Manatee Village Historical Park
In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our visitors, we are open by appointment only, limited to 25 visitors at a time until further notice. Please use this form to sign-up for an appointment. Include all adults and children (including babies) in your count.
We will be closed on January 18th for the Holiday.
- We will adhere strictly to the appointment time.When it is time, please proceed to the Wiggins Store (brick building).
- If your appointment begins at 9:30am, you will be asked to wait in your car until 9:30am. If your appointment ends at 11:30am, you should be making your way back to your car and exiting the property by 11:30am.
- This is so that we can clean the buildings if we are prepping for a meeting, event, or for maintenance.
- You may arrive anytime between the set appointment time (for example, if your appointment time is 9:30am - 11:30am, you may arrive at 10am). Just know that the end time is when you should be leaving, so make sure you have enough time to visit the structures you want to visit!
- Temperatures will be taken. Face masks are encouraged due to the small size of our buildings, but they are not required. Please respect distancing and remain 6ft apart from staff and other visiting parties.
- Restrooms will be available and are located near the backside of the 1887 Church.
- Water fountains may only be used to refill water bottles. Please no drinking straight from the fountain. Water fountains are located at the bathroom and in the pavilion by the Stephens House.
- Gift Shop and most of the Wiggins Store will be closed. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- There will be no air-conditioned spaces available. Please bring a container for water, use our benches to rest, and plan accordingly with the weather in mind.
- These appointments are for self-guided tours. Guided tours (by staff/volunteers) are not available. We will have walking tour brochures available, but you are also welcome to use a digital tour by downloading the Florida Stories App or visiting theclio.com on your phone. (WiFi is not available).
- Pets: Although dogs are permitted on the grounds, only service animals are allowed inside the buildings. Please pick up after your pets.
|| Krystin Miner