St. Thomas Episcopal Church
This holiday season when the COVID-19 pandemic has caused so many things to be different, it is exciting that we can again make and donate our favorite holiday cookies and candies. You are all invited to make one or two dozen of your favorite cookies and / or candies to be donated to Thomaston Woods and Thomaston Meadows. Your holiday treats will help spread Christmas cheer to the many families and residents living there. Delivery will be on December 13th. Mark your calendar and make baking plans with your family!
Questions: Contact Terri Moorhead (513) 884-1339 or [email protected]
In order to keep everyone safe please follow these easy specifics below:
- Bake your cookies by Dec. 12th.
- Place your 1-2 dozen cookies or candies on a disposable plate.
- Place loaded plate in a 1 gallon zip lock bag.
- Add an index card or holiday card with a holiday message (example, “Happy Holiday’s from our family to yours!”) name your cookies and sign your name.
- Deliver your cookies or candies to St. Thomas on Sat. Dec. 12th (we will have a car line for you to drop your holiday treats without getting out of your car!).
- Drop off times will be announced closer to Dec. 12th.
- Thank you for participating!
|| St. Thomas Episcopal Church