Pizza Making Event
Please read each sign-up option closely! You can sign up multiple people, all at once; we need to know every name for name tags. We need every available person! If you cannot work an entire shift, please still sign up for a shift and put in the notes what time you have to leave. If you signed up the day prior to the event, please make a nametag when you arrive!
- If you cannot work at this event, please scroll to the bottom of the sign-up page and "sign up" in the "Sorry, I can't help that day" section (by April 10th), so that we do not call you!
- We need some adults to help set up the gym on Friday morning April 12th, sign up below; approximately 4 hours needed to assist 7th & 8th graders in prepping the gym.
- We need the MOST people for the production of pizzas (7:30-approximately 12:30).
- We need some people who can work production, then help with clean-up (7:30-approx.1:15)
- We need some people who can stay the whole day (7:30-2:30)
- We need a few people who can come later and finish the day with us, some production and then mostly clean-up tasks (10:30-2:30).
Students in grades 5-6 are welcome to work as long as a parent is present. Students older than grade 6 do not need a parent present. High school students, relatives & friends are welcome to help!
Questions about volunteering? Contact Renae Klug at 920-655-7683.