Shaarey Tefilla Pot Luck Supper
Join us in Welcoming our New Members!
Congregational Pot Luck Dinner
Friday November 16, 2018
Immediately following Shabbat services
CST Social Hall
To attend, bring a pareve or dairy dish to share. Please read the following food requirements and sign up for the dish you will bring.
Everyone is welcome to bring…
- Prepared packaged dairy or pareve foods with acceptable hekshers
- Cold, uncooked food: fresh fruit (whole or cut), fresh vegetables and salad, tuna salad made from canned tuna, etc.
- Sushi: vegetarian or made without shellfish
- Cooked dairy or pareve foods should be prepared with kosher ingredients if possible. Use only new disposable or non-pyrex glass pan/ bowl. If the dish is to remain warm during services please bring a hot tray to keep it warm.
- Soft drinks, ice tea or other non-alcoholic beverages
- The CST kitchen will remain locked and nothing can be taken into or out of it.
- Plastic serving utensils, paper plates, plastic eating utensils, cups and napkins will be provided.
- Complete an ingredient card and place it with your dish so participants can make informed decisions about what they choose to eat. http://www.shaareytefilla.org/uploads/pitchininfocard.pdf
7:45pm - 9:00pm EST
Congregation Shaarey Tefilla