St. Stephen Catholic Church, Bradshaw
St. Stephen Family,
We are glad we have been able to worship together. Please keep in mind the health and safety of everyone is a priority. We appreciate the cooperation and patience everyone will show one another as we navigate these changes together as a welcoming, worshiping, Catholic community!
-->REMINDER: The 7pm Outdoor Mass is weather permitting, and can not be moved inside. Please watch for notices about cancelation due to weather.
Please choose ONE Mass Time and reserve ONE SPOT FOR EACH person attending - NO MATTER YOUR GROUP SIZE!
Example: 1 person = 1 spot ; 8 people = 8 spots
THE ONLINE OPTION FOR THIS WEEK's MASS RESERVATION (through SUG) WILL BE OPEN: Wednesday this week @ 9am - Until Full.
THE PHONE-IN OPTION FOR THIS WEEK's MASS RESERVATION (by calling 410-592-7072) WILL BE OPEN: Wednesday through Friday this week, 9am - 3pm each day, or Until Full.
--> PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PROCEEDING:
- Archbishop Lori has granted a dispensation from attending Mass in-person during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Your family must arrive together and at least 20 minutes prior to Mass to be seated by Ushers.
- Everyone is expected to maintain social distancing.
- No gathering on Church grounds before or after Mass.
- Everyone over age 2 must wear a mask.
- If you are sick, please stay home and watch our online 9:15am Mass at www.facebook.com/ststephenbradshaw
- If you are age 60 or older or medically compromised, please make a prudent judgment about your attendance.
- Everyone must follow directions of Presider & ushers for Communion. All must process toward the Eucharistic Ministers when your row is dismissed, even if you are not receiving.
- IF possible, we advise using facilities at home before or after coming to Mass and only use the facility in the building if it is an emergency. IF a child under age 10 must use the facility during Mass, an adult family member MUST accompany them.
|| St.Stephen Bradshaw